Shafer Middle School
Red Ribbon Week: Be Happy. Be Brave. Be Drug Free.
October 26-October 30
GRADE LEVEL COMPETITIONS TO EARN POINTS:
- Daily Dress up
- Socks for Sock Drive---Socks will be donated to the Sumner County United Way
(to be given to the Sumner County Family Resource Center, to various shelters, and to families who need them).
- Poster Contest
- Pledge Banner Contest
- Each 1st place winner in every grade level for poster contest: donuts during their recess on Wednesday, November 4.
- Overall winner of points: At some point during week of November 2-6 (depending on weather)—students will have a fun activity and concessions during their related arts time. Specific date to be determined based on weather conditions and CASE Benchmarking.
EVENTS and INFORMATION:
Joe Shafer Middle School fundraiser starts Wednesday October 14th, and we need your help! Our goal is to raise $30,000.00 for Instructional and technology.
- We are doing an ONLINE MONEY WAR and an ONLINE CATALOG SALE.
- All fundraising activities will be ONLINE this fall.
- Both Fundraisers will run from October 14th – November 2nd.
If you would like to participate in the ONLINE MONEY WAR, you may make your donation at the link below:
If you would like to purchase from the ONLINE CATALOG SALE, it's as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Register TONIGHT at https://www.shopfund.com/
2. Share custom student support links with family & friends.
3. Students who Register & Share with 10 or more supporters*by Monday 10/19 get to SILLY STRING Mr. Brown! So SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!
* Supporters must make a purchase *
REGISTER-SHARE-WIN: Sharing gets you tickets for chances to win over $100,000 in instant prizes.
* How To Videos - (https://bit.ly/2WVP3Um)
* Parent Letter - (https://bit.ly/34RRESC)
On behalf of the staff at Joe Shafer Middle School, thank you for doing your part to make our fundraiser a success.